"Inclusion tops diversity." - Gena
- Foreword Indies 2022
- Nautilus Book Awards 2023
- Eric Hoffer Awards 2023
- AXIOM Business Book Awards 2023
- Nonfiction Authors Association - Gold
- NYC Big Book 2022 - Gold
Leading Inclusion is a "how-to-be" book that defines the executive's role in driving inclusion from the top of their organizations.
Build an inclusive organization from the top down.
Why are workplace diversity, equity, and inclusion (DEI) efforts often disappointing?
This plain-spoken-yet-nuanced guide shows leaders how to set and incorporate a vision for diversity and inclusion that enables marginalized employees to see and feel the difference in their day-to-day work experiences. Leading Inclusion challenges many preexisting beliefs about how to lead “diversity, equity, and inclusion (DEI)” and urges leaders to develop the necessary mindset for bold action this work requires.
Leading Inclusion offers a strategic way to forestall disappointing diversity and inclusion outcomes.
- CEOs, C-suite leaders, other executives
- Human Resources professionals, including CHROs, CDOs and CIDOs
- MBA and eMBA students
- Leaders from outside the U.S. who need to lead a US workforce
- Any other leader who wants to understand inclusion from a strategic perspective.
BULK PURCHASES AND SPECIAL ORDERS
For custom purchase/shipping needs, including signed copies of Leading Inclusion, please email us at email@example.com
(Starred Review). "An outstanding source of information and advice for leaders who want to build inclusive work environments. It may also prove extremely beneficial for faculty and students of business administration schools. Highly recommended."